RULES FOR MEDITATORS
- Please register at the office upon arrival and departure.
- Please accept kuti assigned to you by the officer.
- Please inform officer if you wish to leave before your former plan or to stay longer than anticipated. This will allow the centre provide you with necessary services.
- Please always keep noble silence and attend solely to your meditation practice.
- You must meditate in the meditation hall and follow the meditation schedule.
- You must practice according to the instructions of meditation teacher. Independent practice of other meditation methods are not allowed. Do not discuss such practices with other yogis.
- Be respectful to meditation teacher and following his instruction mindfully.
- This is the meditation centre where bhikkhus and nuns are practicing meditation, so please dress respectfully, and keep your clothes clean.
- Mobile phone is not allowed while residing in the Centre. Please kindly leave your mobile phone at the office.
Dress Codes for Men: no bare knees, no bare shoulders; only full-length trousers or longyi, and short/long-sleeved shirt; no shorts or sleeveless shirt/vest/undershirt, and otherwise disrespectful attire.
Dress Codes for Women: no bare shoulders/midriff/calves/knees; no short skirt, no shorts, no sleeveless shirt/blouse,no thin/transparent/tight/brightly colour or otherwise revealing and disrespectful attire.